Monday, March 30, 2009

Mommy Monday Review - Especially for Baby Stroller Rain Cover


Toys R Us

Able to fit standard strollers with canopies, the Especially for Baby Stroller Rain Cover offers quick and easy protection from the elements and attaches conveniently with snaps. Side inserts made of mesh netting provide proper ventilation. Surface wash only. Dimensions: 20"W x 28"H x 18&...



Junk

Mom of 2 Yr Old Girl Charlotte, NC 3/29/2009

1 5

Cons: Hard To Adjust, Flimsy

Describe Yourself: First Time Parent

I got the slightly longer rain cover in a BRU store (the $19.99 one).

It is absolute junk! I tried to unzip one side of it and the zipper pull just came off! So I thought I'd take it back and get another one.

Then, when I was folding it up to put it back in the package, the "handy storage pouch" on the back, cracked and split.

A piece of junk! Even if it had not fallen apart, I still wouldn't have liked it. I think the way it's made is more complicated than it needs to be.

I will be forking out the extra money to buy the one that's made by my stroller company.

()

1 comments on "Mommy Monday Review - Especially for Baby Stroller Rain Cover"

Anonymous said...

Find out what to look for in the right Baby Strollers for you baby from spacify.

 

The Inspired Spider Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez