Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Airplane Hair Clip (from Cutesie Clips)



I ordered this for a friend's little girl. She was having an airplane themed birthday party, so I couldn't resist buying this.

I haven't ordered from Cutesie Clips for my daughter yet, but I'm sure I will in the near future. This clip is so well made! Excellent quailty and also excellent customer service. I was emailed when my clip was shipped, so I didn't have to wonder where it was or if it was shipped. Fantastic seller!

Click the image to go to her shop!

3 comments on "Airplane Hair Clip (from Cutesie Clips)"

Emily of Ella-Bear Bowtique on March 4, 2009 at 1:31 PM said...

CutesieClips has the cutest shop!

Teri's Treasures on March 4, 2009 at 2:32 PM said...

That pink airplane is to die for! LOVE IT! :) Seriously, you can look for hours in the shop!

Jessica on May 26, 2010 at 6:07 AM said...

An airplane lawyer can help you get the money you deserve for your family after some thing unfortunate has happened to you while traveling.

 

The Inspired Spider Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez