Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Airplane Hair Clip (from Cutesie Clips)



I ordered this for a friend's little girl. She was having an airplane themed birthday party, so I couldn't resist buying this.

I haven't ordered from Cutesie Clips for my daughter yet, but I'm sure I will in the near future. This clip is so well made! Excellent quailty and also excellent customer service. I was emailed when my clip was shipped, so I didn't have to wonder where it was or if it was shipped. Fantastic seller!

Click the image to go to her shop!

2 comments on "Airplane Hair Clip (from Cutesie Clips)"

Emily of Ella-Bear Bowtique on March 4, 2009 at 1:31 PM said...

CutesieClips has the cutest shop!

Unknown on March 4, 2009 at 2:32 PM said...

That pink airplane is to die for! LOVE IT! :) Seriously, you can look for hours in the shop!

 

The Inspired Spider Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez