Monday, March 23, 2009

Mommy Monday Review - My Two Babes Waterproof Labels


I ordered these waterproof/dishwasher safe labels from My Two Babes. This was my second order from Kristin, and I'm just as happy with this order as I was the first.

I have never had a problem with these stickers coming off. I have even been known to remove a sticker and replace it in a different spot, and I still haven't had any problems with them coming off.

These stickers are a MUST if you take your child to daycare or even to church. My little one stays at home with me, but when we take her to church, these stickers really help. If a cup gets left behind, they know exactly who it goes to.

I recommend these stickers to everyone! Kristin has a 100% positive Etsy feedback score. Order from her, and you will see why!

0 comments on "Mommy Monday Review - My Two Babes Waterproof Labels"

 

The Inspired Spider Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez