Thursday, June 26, 2008

AndreaBaker





This week's featured artist is: AndreaBaker

What is your name?
Andrea Baker

What all do you make & what is your specialty?
I make one of a kind Handbags, craft aprons, and business card cozies. My specialty is the Business Card Cozy.

How did you get into what you do?
I got into sewing as a business because I love making things. So it just happened that some one suggested I sell them.

What item in your shop is your favorite, and why?
I have to say I'm really loving my craft aprons. I think any etsy seller would benefit from having one, plus they can be customized to fit the sellers style. My craft aprons are also good for cooking, cleaning, anything really.


What are your goals in creating your items?
My goal when I create an item is to create the best item I can for my customers.

Anything else you would like people to know about you or your items?
I'm a work at home mom of two beautiful children. I am married to a very supportive husband. I'd like to thank EB Spider for selecting me to be featured on her blog. Thank you so much.

1 comments on "AndreaBaker"

Anonymous said...

I particularly love the bag for the keys!

 

The Inspired Spider Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez