Wednesday, June 11, 2008

BubblesandMimi









This week's featured artist is: BubblesandMimi
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What all do you make & what is your specialty? I love to create items and gifts especially for baby's and Toddlers.From blankets and Burpies to Chic clothing for your little one.

How did you get into crafts?My sister in law taught me how to sew when I was 15 and I will forever be greatful for that gift. Being a military spouse it is nice to have something I enjoy to do to pass the time away from family. Its just a bonus that I know how to make clothes for my little one.

What item in your shop is your favorite, and why? This peasant dress if my favorite ( at least for now)The fit is very flattering for petite or large children and the belt can double as a headband.



What is your goal in making your items? I create things for moms and kids that I would use for my own child. Everything is tested and pre washed to make sure that it lasts!With so many toys and baby items on the market being recalled. My goal was to make something SAFE for children and why not make it fun stylish and functional?

Anything else you would like people to know about you or your items? My daughter is my greatest joy and I am so happy I have been able to spend the last 2 years at home with her. Making things for your baby allows me to stay home with mine.

You can visit her shop here: bubblesandmimi.etsy.com

4 comments on "BubblesandMimi"

Anonymous said...

Great interview!

Anonymous said...

Nice interview and that dress is just adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and to linking to my blog! Just thought I'd drop by and check out. You've got really sweet stuff!

Thanks again

-Izile

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for featuring me!
I have just added a ton of new fun things to the site.
Creating things for your baby allows me to stay home with mine :)

 

The Inspired Spider Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez