Friday, July 11, 2008

Introducing Friday Finds!


From now on, if my 13 month old permits me to that is, I'll be featuring individual items from Etsy sellers on Fridays.


Here are the first two!



This piece of jewelry is from Fig Tree Jewelry

This is a hand stamped sterling silver round on top of a turquoise round. All of this on a sterling silver chain.

I love the message on this necklace. As a mom, I definitely agree with it. The journey is terrifying at first, but then once you get into it, it's so rewarding.



This necklace is from Yana Designs

This necklace is made of plastic buttons, glass pearls, and seed beads. All of this is on silver plated chain.

I love button jewelry. It's my newest obsession. I love how she put extra beads with these buttons. It gives it something extra. I love the oranges too, it's so summery.


Please visit these two wonderful shops and look at their work. There is more to be found!


0 comments on "Introducing Friday Finds!"

 

The Inspired Spider Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez