Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Headbands!



I am currently working on a line of crocheted headbands. I just finished the first one. What do you think?



You can click the image to go to my shop listing. More photos are available there.
Stay tuned for more headbands in various colors!



Meanwhile, here are some of my favorite headbands:



Green Satin Braided Headband - from StefaniesBownanza




Punk Princess Woven Headband - from AvasMommy07



Ice Queen Headband - from WashedUpMermaid

2 comments on "Headbands!"

Natasha on April 1, 2009 at 4:14 PM said...

I think it's fantastic! Love the colors...beautiful work...

Julia Ladewski on April 1, 2009 at 5:47 PM said...

super cute!! great job!

 

The Inspired Spider Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez