Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Custom Easter Basket - Just Completed!




I just finished an order for a custom Easter basket. She wanted an initial on it, to personalize it more for her daughter. So, I cut the letter "A" from felt, then glued and stitched it onto the basket.

The basket turned out bigger than I expected, but I'm sure that's ok.

I am so happy with how this turned out. I hope the buyer is just as happy.

Next year, I think I may sell these in my shop. Or, who knows, I may list these in my shop during the fall. They would make great birthday or Christmas gifts.








1 comments on "Custom Easter Basket - Just Completed!"

Anonymous said...

The basket looks great! Awesome job!

You should try to make some for halloween - they would make great trick-or-treat totes! Other holidays too - I know that I am always looking for something different than stockings at x-mas. That may work too.

 

The Inspired Spider Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez