Thursday, April 9, 2009

Current "Obsessions"


Do you have any current "obsessions"? Any craft supply you are currently addicted to? Any song you cannot stop singing? I challenge you to list 5 current obsessions you have. Post your answers on your own blog, and encourage others to do the same!


My 5 Current Obsessions
1) David Cook's album - I absolutely love every song on it. It is a FABULOUS rock n' roll CD.

2) Buttons - I can't get enough of them. I use them on TONS of craft projects.

3) Hair Clips for my daughter - I love buying her unique and cute hair clips to go with her various outfits.

4) Disney World - Not that this one ever fades away, but with my trip coming up in *checks calendar* 23 days, I am just extra obsessed I guess.

5) Blogs/Twitter - I spend entirely too much time on the internet trying to find cool blogs and people to follow. Feel free to comment so I can check out your blog!

0 comments on "Current "Obsessions""

 

The Inspired Spider Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez