Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Crafting Funk


Do you ever get in a funk; where you just can't be creative? Yeah well, I'm in one of those. I think it's because my house is too messy to even turn around in, or at least it seems that way. I am a messy person by nature, but lately disorganization drives me BATTY!

I would post pictures of my pantry, but I'd be embarrased. It's a wreck. I can't handle not being able to access my stockpile of food. If you didn't know, I'm a coupon clipper, and I stockpile on things when I find a sale. Check out my other blog for all your couponing needs. [/End of shameless plug]

I will soon be opening up a new Etsy shop to sell hair bows. I have really got into making them for my daughter and want to try selling them. I'll let you know when I open up for business.

Until then, I am busy with all kinds of other stuff. You'd think summer would be a little more calm, but not so far. Uh, I can't wait for things to calm down again!

0 comments on "Crafting Funk"

 

The Inspired Spider Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez