Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Crafting Funk


Do you ever get in a funk; where you just can't be creative? Yeah well, I'm in one of those. I think it's because my house is too messy to even turn around in, or at least it seems that way. I am a messy person by nature, but lately disorganization drives me BATTY!

I would post pictures of my pantry, but I'd be embarrased. It's a wreck. I can't handle not being able to access my stockpile of food. If you didn't know, I'm a coupon clipper, and I stockpile on things when I find a sale. Check out my other blog for all your couponing needs. [/End of shameless plug]

I will soon be opening up a new Etsy shop to sell hair bows. I have really got into making them for my daughter and want to try selling them. I'll let you know when I open up for business.

Until then, I am busy with all kinds of other stuff. You'd think summer would be a little more calm, but not so far. Uh, I can't wait for things to calm down again!

1 comments on "Crafting Funk"

Modern Sport Watches on November 9, 2009 at 11:35 PM said...

Hookah, Shisha, Hookahs Hookah Accessories Vases , Hookah Charcoal
hookah
charcoal
starbuzz
al fakher
hookahs
Mya Hookah
Deja Vu Tobacco
Khalil Mamoon Hookah
Layalina Hookah Tobacco
Casio Watches
Cars Speakers
Treadmills

 

The Inspired Spider Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez