Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Newsletter


I am in a Promotion-Crazy mood lately. I have done just about everything I can think of to drum up some business... well except one thing.

It occured to me that I needed to create a newsletter. So, the other day, I did just that.

The first newsletter is pretty simple. It explains what to look for in upcoming newsletters, has some info about me, updates about my shop, and it lists a few upcoming items that will be available in my shop. It also has a special sweepstakes, available only to my subscribers!!!

If you would like to sign up for my newsletter, please convo me on Etsy, or comment on this post saying you would like to join.

0 comments on "My Newsletter"

 

The Inspired Spider Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez