Thursday, August 28, 2008

Busy Busy Me!


I realize that I have not blogged in a while, so I thought I would update everyone on my life.

For the past week I have been working on a custom afghan order - a Dallas Cowboys blanket with an handstitched felt star, similar to my Blooms and Stripes Blanket

Last week, hubby and I took our daugther (almost 15 months old) to the zoo for the first time. She had a blast! Her favorite part of the trip was the aquarium. Now we're on a search for local aquariums, haha.

Since I blogged last, I am now a Co-Administrator for the Amazing Carolina Etsians Team. We are a group of North Carolina Etsy sellers who are promotion crazy and very friendly. It's a great team, please contact me about joining if you live in NC.

I'm getting ready for a craft show in October at a local festival. I have tons of things to sale! I just have to get some things to dress up my booth.

I'm having a sale through the month of September- Free shipping on orders of $40 or more! Please check out my shop by clicking on the orange Etsy circle above. Thanks!

0 comments on "Busy Busy Me!"

 

The Inspired Spider Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez